We qualify our charity partners and prove their effectiveness based on effective altruism principles. This takes into account:
1. Importance: Scope – how many people are affected and by how much?
2. Neglected-ness: How crowded is this area?
3. Tractability: How easy is progress?
We guarantee transparency by:
- Providing a tax deducible receipt with the exact amounts invested. As part of our process, we are transparent about the income we receive from each transaction and provide a copy to our customers.
- Screening charity partners to ensure they are effective and efficient in their operations and aligned with the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)